Meet Our Clients
Our authors are among the most talented in the industry. It would be our pleasure to introduce you to them.
The Seymour Agency has sold HUNDREDS of books since its founding in 1992. We currently represent over sixty clients. A few of them and their projects are listed below.
Refer to our Literary Sales pages on Publishers Marketplace or search for a listing of recent sales.
- John Lemmon, author of Beer Makes Everything Better Cookbook
- Betty Alt, author of Black Soldiers/White Wars
- James Davis – Why Me? And why that’s the wrong question: A Godly View of Suffering
- Shayne Hayes – The End of Unbelief
- Kenneth Ortiz – Redefined: Discovering and Celebrating What God Really Thinks of You
- Terry Powell – Serve Strong: Biblical Encouragement to Sustain God’s Servants
- Carl Prude – Anchored Light: Understanding and Overcoming the Five Deadliest Threats to Your Faith
- Glenn Sasscer - Not Who I Want to Be
- Jenny Lee Sulpizio – Connfessions of a Wonder Woman Wanabe
- Phillip Weibe – Visions and Appearences of Jesus
- Kimberly Wright – Believing Out Loud
- Dann Stadler – Angels in the Fire
- Jeff Gunning, author of The Smart Guide to Golf
- Rene Bastarache Ph.D's Everything Self Hypnosis Book to Adams Media
- Dina Bucholz, author of The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook
- Sandra Sandra Detrixhe, author of The Everything Quilting Book and The Everything Sewing Book
- Dr. Jeffery Donley's German Practice Book with CD.
- Dr. Jeffery Donley's History of the Bible.
- Dr. Valentine Dmitriev's who has written special education books and also Smart Baby, Clever Child published by Adams Media
- Dr. Hugh Gunnison who authors graduate level psychology text books
- Brent Manley who has written several Bridge books, including Everything Bridge to Adams Media Corp.
- Brent Manley's Everything Triathalon book to Adams Media.
- Maryanne Raphael's What Mother Teresa Taught Me Authorized by Mother Teresa! Presented by St. Anthony Messenger Press
- Dr. Terry Powell's Bible study book.
- Shelley Sabga's Everything Kids Spelling Book to Adams Media.
- Ilyne Sandas book on Child Anxiety to Adams Media Corp
- Mary Schaller's author of Papa Was A Boy in Grey published by Thomas Publications. Mary was authorized by the Daughters of the Confederacy to do an anthology of living daughters of Confederate soldiers.
***THIS AREA OF THE SITE STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION***